Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 July 2015

Early Late Comer

I woke up at 5.30 this morning which is too early really. It is the preview of 'Winter of Desire'  tonight with the Cannon Hill Art School Collective, presented by MAC Birmingham and I want to be fresh and perky.  I began making this work a decade ago after having an experience of major disorientation and added photo and film to accompany the songs more recently.  Because I was saved from the experience that inspired 'Winter of Desire' by essentially identifying with and being understood by others who had, had similar, I was able to make ART or rather something beautiful out of something potentially tragic. Since that time I have been passionate about inspiring others to pull through or grow through into their most magikal selves. Often the ones that carry the most insight are the ones that are crushed by it. But you can never know enough about another person to make instruction useful, so I decided the highest service I can give is to share my experience. Is it too late? No it's right on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment