Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 July 2015

Play and Display

Last night I watched people looking closely at my heart and my legs and my feather, the wing fallen, all without knowing I was there standing behind them. They had to get close to the images to make their own story. I had to get closer to the truth to make mine. I'm having to learn to remain still and be seen, both on the walls of e gallery and next to the people I love. Would anybody believe me if I told them there was tangible exchange as my photographs were being observed by new eyes at kissing distance. This process of allowing seemed to initiate me, as though some force of good was glad of my having done my part and rewarded me with a new sense of presence. Rachel was in the room. It was fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment